Thursday, October 26, 2017

October Anything Goes winners!

Hi everyone, Doris here with the winner of the
 October Anything Goes challenge.

Thank you to our always generous sponsors
Star Stampz  

Sparkle N'Sprinkle


Our first winner is 
#68 Tracy from Stuff N Thingz
Just Sitting Here Thinking Of You Cat Card | Tracy Marie Lewis | www.stuffnthingz.com

Tracy has won her choice of 3 images from 
Star Stampz  


Our second winner is 
#108 Caroline from Caroline's Creaties

Caroline has won a $15 certificate to 
Sparkle N'Sprinkle

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to 
everyone who played along with us!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks much! I will make good use of my new digi's:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card to be a winner!
    Congrats to Tracy too!
    I send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have send you an email for the second time because I haven't heard from you yet.
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete