Friday, September 15, 2017

Winner - Bug Time

Hi everyone, Doris here with the
winner of the Bug Time challenge.

Thank you to our generous sponsor


Our winner is #13 Lucy from

Lucy has won her choice of 3 digi images

Just a quick reminder - please be sure that
any project you enter in a challenge meets the theme
and that you're adding it to the correct challenge.
I had to delete almost half of the entries because
they either did not have a bug on their project OR
their project was meant for the Anything Goes challenge.
We hate to do that, but it's only fair to the other entries.

Congratulations to our winner and thanks to those 
who played along!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you so much Doris, I'm so excited to see I'm the winner! I'm off to email you, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy I've sent you an email but it's bouncing back to me. Is there another email I should use? Hugs, Doris

      Delete