Wednesday, March 8, 2017

3 Patterned Papers

Well Hello! It's Sharon here and I am hosting this weeks challenge. 
The theme for the challenge this week is:  Use 3 Patterned Papers 
It is a perfect way to use up some of the paper 
we accumulate in our scrap piles. 

We have a very generous sponsor, who also happens to be one 
of our favorites. Please visit Eureka Stamps and share a little 
love with them. You will not be disappointed in their products.
Prize - choice of 3 images
Finally, The Stamps You've been Looking for! Eureka stamps offers a large variety of  images and sentiments in many different categories for all of your stamping needs.  Our Paper Sculpting stamps add an extra dimension to your creations. Or, Mix and match our Balloons and Balloon Holdersto celebrate every occasion. Our Stamps are available as unmounted, deep etched, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps. If Eureka Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: QKR Stampede,  Biblical Impressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; Alluring Impressions.


We are also very happy to have 3 amazing Guest Designers 
join us this week. Please stop by their blogs and give them a little love too.

And now onto our Design Team and Guest Designer Inspiration:




Carole- Sun Path Border






Rene - May God Give


  Guest Designer
Maxine from Kiwime's Kreations
I am a New Zealander, a mother and grandmother, who has been stamping for some 15 years, for a long time on my own, having been introduced to it by a local stamp company, whose owner was a friend of mine. She asked me to try some embossing at her place one evening - I went feeling quite skeptical, but the rest is now  history - I was hooked!!  It is only relatively recently that I have found friends to stamp with.... I think I may have introduced one or two of them to the craft.  I have no particular brand of stamp that I favour, or any one particular style.
I love trying 'new to me' techniques and getting messy, but my style tends leans toward being CAS, although I can, and sometimes do, 'gussy it up' with layers, paper and lace, but not a lot of three dimensional flowers and accents as postage gets too expensive, and the results can get crushed!
Thank you for giving me the honour of sharing my work here as a Guest Designer

  Marie from NJ Stamping Queen
I've been an avid papercrafter for about 25 years.  Retired from education,  I have more time to create, blog and participate on various challenge blog Design Teams. (currently:  Color My Heart Color Dare, Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog)

Now I'm going to turn it over to you, use up those scraps of paper. Remember you must use 3 different kinds of patterned paper. The challenge is open until March 14th and please remember to follow our simple rules:  you can enter up to 3 projects, your project must be made for this challenge (and fit the theme), and please no backdating, and link your blog post to your project.

Thank you for playing along with us! 
We can't wait to see what you create!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great Challenge :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the perfect challenge for patterned paper addicts like myself. Thanks for the fun challenge and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete