Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November Anything Goes!


Hi everyone. It's Debra here to welcome you to the last  
Anything Goes challenge I'll be hosting, as I'm sadly 
stepping down from the Design Team due to my health. 
You'll still see my cards in a couple more challenges before I go. 

Also say a BIG HELLO to two super talented ladies 
CraftyGirl and Doreen who are joining the Design Team.
Be sure to stop by their blogs and check out their
awesome work!

Our fabulous sponsor gave us some fun images to play with as you'll see from the Design Team's creations and a very generous prize for the winner as they always do. So onto the wonderful inspiration today.



Prize - choice of 3 single images


Julia - Secret Santa



Carole- Silly Chilly Stan Image No. 138  



Lots of Christmasy delight there from the DT! Now it's your turn to Wow us with your marvellous makes.

As usual a few things to remember when entering the challenge. You may enter three times with your own work. No back linking and link your entry to your post and not your blog, easy!


Let's make this challenge one for me to remember by entering lots of your wonderful creations.
Happy Crafting Always,
Debra x 


6 comments:

  1. Love the sponsor this month...thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read you are having health problems, Debra, and sorry to see you leave the DT. I was going to join your November linky today but I see it has expired already. For some reason I thought it was open all month. I'll try again in December! Thanks so much! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know our link up wasn't there! We just switched link up providers and I've just added the new one. Sorry about that!! Doris

      Delete