Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Ribbons!

Hi everyone, Isobel here and it's my turn to host this time round. 
I have chosen the theme Ribbons.
I seem to have loads of them and always forget to use them so here's
your chance to showcase all those wonderful ribbons!

Thank you to our generous sponsor
Sami Stamps
Prize - $12 gift certificate to store




Julia - Birthday Girl



Isobel-- Ladybug stamp.



Maureen - My Favourite Pumpkin


More inspirations from our DT:
Danijela - used CRAFT sensations Clear Stamps+Cutting Die


Add your project by linking below and please remember to
follow the rules:  no back linking; only 3 entries per person; and
the project must be made by you.  Thanks for playing along!



2 comments:

  1. I don't see mister linky.
    my card is here: http://cre-aartje.blogspot.nl/2016/09/gastdesigner-cheerful-sketches.html
    hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete