Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Flowers and Lace

Good morning to all our Crafty Friends. Carole here this morning to launch our new challenge and  what a great theme we have its Flowers and  Lace. I have to say anyone who follows my blog will know this would probable be my favorite challenge theme. We always have some fabulous entries into all of our Challenges and really appreciate every one.
For today's challenge we have a fabulous sponsor Lacy Sunshine giving a very generous prize if you have never looked at these stamps then you have missed a treat they are gorgeous so many amazing designs.

Prize - choice of 3 single digi images

As always our superb Design Team have been busy creating more amazing designs to inspire you all. We also have a great Guest Designer who has shared her stunning project It is gorgeous so well done and thank you Lucy. 





Kristina using Jane's Doodles Daffodils stamps set
 and Paper Smooches Honeycomb die






Guest Designers
 Lucy Patrick from Lucy Loves Scrapping



 I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia who is obsessed with cardmaking! I started out scrapbooking but in 2012 I fell in love with cardmaking and have never looked back. I love using cute digi images mostly and I colour them with Copic markers. I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling, we design all our own products and I use them often on my cards.  I hope you’ll drop in and take a peek at the store and/or my blog at lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au.  XOX Lucy

Well aren't they brilliant? So its now up to you to get out 
all your beautiful Flowers and Lace and  get crafting.


This challenge is open until 19th July

 Please remember to make a new project, link it to your post, not your blog, and  also no back linking. You can enter up to 3 projects 
by using the link below.



Thanks for playing along with us!
 Carole and the Crafting by Designs team


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer, I enjoyed every moment and I loved creating a card for this fantastic challenge theme. All the DT creations are gorgeous!! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete