Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Down on the Farm

Hello! Happy Wednesday! It's me Sharon and I have a brand new challenge for you. This week we are going to take a little trip to the farm. I grew up on a farm and I feel it is the absolute best place for a child to grow up. So many adventures waiting to happen right outside your front door. 

The awesome Stamping Boutique is our sponsor for the challenge and they have generously gifted 3 single digi images of your choice.
 This week we welcome any creations that are Farm related. Animals, gardens, barns etc...

Prize - choice of 3 single digi images

Our design team has come up with amazing inspiration for  you:


Sharon - Patchwork Pig



Carole - Farm Chick



Julia - GB Milk Can



Emma - Farm Morning




Maja - using DIGISTAMPBOUTIQUE Cute Farm Set
 and Crafting Desert Divas Autumn Wishes set





The challenge runs through August 2nd. You can enter up to 3 projects using the link provided below. Remember no back dating and the link the project with your post.

Now it's your turn! Have fun....
"Old McDonald had a farm.... E - I - E - I - O"

4 comments:

  1. what stunning creations. we at TSB are delighted to be sponsoring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Very fun challenge for us and we LOVE TSB!
      Hugs, Sharon

      Delete
  2. Hi, I just found your fun challenge blog. I am now a new follower and appreciate the lovely work by your talented DT! Thank you for allowing me to play along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! We're happy you found us and you're playing along!
      Hugs,
      Sharon

      Delete