Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Black and White


Hi everyone, Isobel here. I can't believe it's July already! 
We've had some really nice weather here in my 
wee corner of Scotland, hope you have too . 

Now this is my first time hosting the challenge,
so I'd like to welcome you all. I chose the theme 
Black/White as this is my favourite
card to make and I hope you will join in . So it's
over to you, can't wait to see your wonderful make!

SLS Lines
Prize - choice of 3 single digi images


Isobel- Dahlias


Julia - Nude



Emma - Garden Fairy



More DT inspiration
Sharon



Guest Designers
Darlene from Dar's Crafty Creations
 Hi!  I’m Darlene Pavlick from Akron, Ohio, USA.  My husband & I are originally from Pittsburgh, PA and that is where our families reside.  I’ve been paper crafting for about 12 years and since I’m now retired, I get to play in my crafting cave nearly every day!  Thanks to Crafting by Design for having me as a guest designer … I’m honored!


I have had a passion for crafting for as long as I can remember. Now that I have retired I can fully indulge my passion and can experiment with new techniques and different types of craft. I love card making and 3D crafting and at the minute I am branching into mixed media projects.
I'm a stay-at-home mom to a very special young lady in Northern Illinois. I've been crafting since I was a young child, and when I became a "SAHM" I turned to crafting to stay busy. Creating cards, altering items, and just having fun with paper and Copic Markers is an amazing hobby that I truly love.

Wonderful creations from our Design Team and Guest Designers, I'm sure you'll agree! A few things to remember: no back dating, only enter 3 times and your project must have been made by you. The challenge is open until July 13th We're really looking forward to seeing your crafty makes so come and join in with the Challenge!!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT projects. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a guest designer. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous team inspiration! Thanks so much for inviting me to be a guest designer ... I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the winners been announced for this challenge...did I miss reading them somewhere? Thx!

    ReplyDelete