Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pink and Girly

Hi, Sharon here. I'm hosting this week's new challenge. A couple of weeks ago we held a "Let's Hear it for the Boys/Men." Well this week we are going to get all Pink and Girly. So let's channel our Girly Girl side. Create a Girly project using those pinks!
All fabulous sponsor is one of our favorites, All Dressed Up Stamps. I just love their Girly Girl images! They are offering a generous prize of 2 single digi images to one lucky winner chosen at random.
Prize - 2 single digi images

Our DT really showed their Girly Girl sides on this Challenge!

Debra - Girl on Bike



Julia - Abi Ballerina


Carole- My Little Flower Girl




Doris using Sweetie Pie




And we have 3 amazing Guest Designers joining us this week. 
We love our Guest Designers! They are the best!

Larissa from Car-D-elicious
 Hi I am Larissa, a 38 year old cardmaker from The Netherlands. Crafting has always been a big part in my life , I have done many things, like sewing, embroidery, making dolls, working with felt. About 10 years ago my love for card making started and it still enjoy it everyday. I love colouring, it really relaxes me a lot. I love using cute images like critters, so you will see those very often on my cards. I am really happy to be a guest designer for Crafting by designs today!


Lesia from Mema's Crafts
Hello.  My name is Lesia but I’m known as Mema’s Crafts in the crafting world. 
I have two adult young men and 8 grandchildren (4 boys and 4 girls).
 I discovered my love for scrapbooking in 2008 and moved on to card-making in 2010. 
Since then I haven’t looked back and my passion for paper crafting continues to grow. 
As far as a crafting style, I don’t think I have one yet but I am drawn to anything grunge, steampunk, vintageand even the clean and simple, so I am all over the place.  I love to learn new techniques and I try to incorporatewhat I learn in my projects. Every day I am inspired and amazed at the talent of others and decided to start my blogwhere I hope that my work will inspire others as well. I usually use Copic markers for coloring my imagesbut I have a stock of ProMarkers and Spectrum Noir markers as well to keep me learning. Sometimes I paint with water colors and I just recently discovered the world of mixed media…so wish me luck as I continue on this crafting adventure.
Thanks so much to the  Crafting By Design team for inviting me to spend the week with them as a guest designer.  I am thrilled and honored to be here with such a talented group of crafters.


Vanessa from Saffire's Stamping




Link your project up with Mr. Linky below. 
Please remember that your project must be current, no back dating. 
The Challenge will run through May 17th.
Channel your inner pink ladies (and gentlemen too!)
We can't wait to see what you create!


6 comments:

  1. A great selection from the DT! Thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT samples. Thanks for the "pink and girly" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete