Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May Anything Goes!


Hello everyone!!
It is me Kristina and I am hosting Anything Goes Challenge.
This Challenge is always one of our favorites and seems 
to be your favorite too.
We hope you will play along with us!
Hugs!


Our  first lovely generous sponsor for this challenge is:

The Eastwind
Prize - 3 single digis


Carole- The Eastwind Aurora Poppy

Debra - Aurora Floral Kiss



Rene - Lucy Loo Magnified Star




Our second fabulous sponsor is:

 
Prize - 3 single digis



Sharon - Thinking of You


Rene - Fall Faery


More fabulous inspiration from the Design Team

Kristina
using Lawn Fawn - Fairy Friends stamps set



We have some very talented Guest Designers joining in the challenge.
WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!


Guest Designers


Ria from Live Laugh Love Create
My name is Ria and I love to colour and create cards. I love anything Fantasy and Cute so today I used a fairy from Spellbinding stamps by Nikki Burnette that is coloured with watercolouring pencils.

Pippa from Views from the Craft Room
What can I say about myself? Well I am in my late 50's and work four mornings a week as a Teaching Assistant at a local Primary School. I dabble in a few crafts; knitting, crochet, cross stitch and stamping (originally rubber but increasingly digital). Stamping remains my biggest love. I am married to Tim and have two adult daughters, one married and the other getting married at the end of August. We have also just bought a house to retire to (at the moment we live in the vicarage which comes with the job but Tim retires mid September) so I guess I can add decorating to the list of things I dabble in! We also have a mad cat, Finnegan, who thinks he's a dog!

This challenge is open until May 25 and remember you can only add
3 projects, no back dating, and must be made by you.
Have fun, we can't wait to see what you make!


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT work, Thank you for the great challenge!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous projects DT's..Fabulous..thanks for the challenge..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the fun challenge and fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations by all DT and GDT!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the DT creation! Fantastic inspiration for everyone. Wow! Love your GDT Elena's... those colors are beautiful.. muted. Just gorgeous coloring and everything. Love it!! Gorgeous tags! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Sentimental Susan's - Etsy}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work from your DT, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. Because I did a 2 page layout only the middle shows in the picture above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Super challenge!! Had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome DT creations! Thank you for another super fun challenge! Have a wonderful day!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete