Wednesday, April 6, 2016

You are Beautiful!


Hello Everyone, Rene here  with a new challenge!
My challenge theme this week is: You are beautiful! 
It is all about YOU!
We are all daughters, mothers, sisters, 
fathers, sons, brothers...
yes, I know, we have men around too.

How many times have you created something just for yourself?
Because you are special,
Because you are beautiful?
Inside & out. 

The challenge is to create a card or a gift that you would love to receive.
That's it!
Just tell us why, as easy as that, or is it?
Come on, spoil yourself!  
On to the fun things and loads of inspiration!

Our lovely generous sponsor this week is a favorite of mine:


Prize - $15 gift certificate to store


Now on to some lovely inspiration from the DT & Guests

Carole


Doris


Rene



Sharon - Using Unity Stamps


Guest Designers
Claire from Claire's Crafty Creations 
I was so excited to be invited to join the lovely team at Crafting by Designs for this challenge! I've used one of my favourite stamps by Prima and lots of different techniques to make this little wall hanging. I love all types of crafting from colouring cute images to messy inky or painty techniques. I work full time for a mental health charity and I do love my job but I'm much happier in my craft room or out walking with my dog.



Teresa from Red Obsession Cards
 Hi, my name is Teresa, I am a single parent to Tyler who is 19 and I live in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom.  I have recently removed to working the night shift for 6 months in my local supermarket, but in my spare time I love to make cards.
I have been crafting on and off for many years, starting with Knitting and cross stitch.  After a back operation in 2013, I found myself with lots of spare time and decided to set up a blog to start showing my cards and I haven't looked back since.


Visit the various blogs & leave some love!
 
The challenge will run through April 12th. 
Remember to link your project below. 
Projects must be current, no back dating. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge. Great inspiration from the team!! Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning creations by the DT and GDT!Awesome job ladies!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete