Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Wednesday to all our crafty friends. Carole here today to launch our very popular monthly Anything Goes Challenge . We have three, yes three great sponsors for this challenge all giving very generous prizes.
 As always our Design Team have been busy creating some amazing projects to inspire us all. If that's not enough inspiration we also have some very talented Guest Designers joining in the challenge. They have spoiled us with some fabulous creations. Well done everyone.

Prize - $12 gift certificate to the store


Carole - Spring Flower Hair




Sharon - Ducks in a row    

Rene - Fairy Flowers   




Prize - 2 digis


Sharon - Best Seat in the House

Rene - Knitty Nora





  Alicia Bel  

Prize - 3 digis



Sharon - St. Patrick



Kristina 
Using CC Designs Rainy Day Birgitta


Guest Designers

Vicki from Stamp Smiles

Hello friends!  My name is Vicki and I’m from the Midwestern United States and super excited to be sharing my creation as a guest designer today!Crafting has always been a part of my life since childhood learning from my family with their own love of crafting.  I love all styles and have enjoyed dabbling in many different forms of crafting along the way.  I would love to share a smile with you any time.  Catch my blog:  Stamp Smiles


Billie from Ink On My Fingers
I am Billie Anderson, I live in  the southwest corner of Washington State. I am married to an awesome man. We have his and mine children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  I have been crafting forever and love all kinds of crafting but truly love card making and the challenge of creating.  I hope you like my card and visit my blog at http://stampinwithinkoningers.blogspot.com/


Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M

Hello to all! My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M. I am from New York. 
I've been paper crafting since 2011. I love to make cards, especially for kids and 3-d paper crafts. Recently I am enjoying creating layouts and coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers, which I continue to practice.I am super excited to be a Guest Designer at Crafting By Designs.



 Lynn from Lynnpenguin's Creative Corner
My name is Lynn and I am known in blogland and crafty circles as Lynnpenguin.  As my name may indicate I love penguins.  I also love crafting and creating all sorts of things.  Over the last few years I've enjoyed playing with digital images and colouring and of course being on a few DTs and also being a Guest Designer here and there in blogland.  I appreciate the opportunity to showcase one of my creations this month at Crafting by Designs. My style is CAS and I do love colouring a wide variety of images/deisgns.  I'm showcasing an Aurora Wings image called GARLAND SPRITE here today.  I hope you like it.  


Doreen from Doreen's Dream 

Hello, I am Doreen; I live in a Derbyshire a  gorgeous part of the UK. I have been crafting seriously for about 8 years and have had the pleasure of having my work published in various craft Magazines. I am exploring mixed media more at present, but essentially really enjoying all aspects of craft.




Miranda from M. Miranda Creations
Hi, my name is Melissa Miranda from M Miranda Creations and I am so happy to be joining the Crafting by Designs DT for this challenge. Anything Goes is my favorite!!! I have been paper crafting for about 20 years, but it wasn’t until I bought my first electronic die cutting machine that I really found my niche. I enjoy 3D crafts and card making. And occasionally I will put together a scrapbook page. I love trying new techniques as I get the chance, but paper piecing will always be my favorite I think. I truly believe that there is nothing as much fun as taking flat pieces of paper and bringing them to life. I hope you enjoy my card today and that you will stop by my blog as you can! And I can’t wait to see all your super fun creations this month as well! Blessings!


Well aren't they all just gorgeous; so its over to you now to join in and 
inspire us all with your amazing talents - you never let us down. 

This challenge is open until 25th March.
  Make a new project, link it to your post, not your blog, and please 
no back linking. You can enter up to 3 projects by using the link below.


Thanks for playing along with us!
 Carole and the Crafting by Designs team

14 comments:

  1. Great DT work, Thank you for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's creations look amazing!! Thanks so much for having me here as a guest for this challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the DT inspiration is just wonderful! Thank you for allowing me to join you this month as a guest designer!!! I can't wait to see all the projects on the linky!!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards from the DT!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiufl DT inspiration!! Thank you for having me as one of this months Guest Designers!It is truly an honor!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sponsors and DT samples this month. Thanks for the challenge and chance to win some great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks to the DT for their inspiration and it's great to be joining you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects Design Team! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    Hugs,

    Chrissy Lou
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the wonderful challenge. I was invited by: Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was invited by Migdalia to join this month's challenge. Thank you for inviting me. I enjoyed looking at all the DT projects. Great job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun making my 3D pop box card for your challenge. Great challenge and inspiration!! Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Work Design Team. I am now a new follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete