Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3 or More Layers

Good morning everyone! It is Maureen here to host this week's challenge. A bittersweet one as it is my last with Crafting by Designs for a while. As many of you can understand, life gets in the way sometimes and for me it's been a difficult decision to step down from the team. I will miss everyone on team and seeing all the fabulous dt and challenge entry creations. I'll be sure to pop in now and then and keep an eye on you all, but for now I say farewell. 
Before I go, I leave you with a '3 or More Layers' challenge. Our sponsor for this one is Angie's Cards/Digis, and you have the chance to win 3 images from this sponsor just by entering. Good luck to you all!

 Here's what our fabulous design team have created to inspire you this week!
 
Carole - Daisy May Sewing


Doris - Dress


And here's some more DT inspiration

Sharon

CC Designs Cherry Lucy



And please welcome this week's Guest Designers


Cathy from My Creative Space 
I am so excited to be chosen  as a Guest Design for Crafting by Designs.  I was bitten by the card making bug in 2009 and love spending time in my craft room making cards.  My current passion is coloring with my Copics.  Lucky me- I have three granddaughter who share my space and my love for stamps, coloring and making cards! 


Jodi from Kaboo Designs 
Here are the spoils of my passions: creating, playing, exploring, attempting new things, 
discovering and fostering the child trapped in this adult body.


Leslie from  Love to Scrap!
My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects (especially paper shoes and mini albums), have been known to alter a few tins and boxes, and enjoy beading and making jewelry occasionally when I find time.


We hope you will play along with us this week!
  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration from the DT!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely DT inspiration! Thanks for the fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations from DT.
    Happy Easter, Merlina

    ReplyDelete