Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tic Tac Toe


Hello Everyone, Rene here  with a new challenge!
It's nearing the end of summer in Cape Town
and love is still in the air, even with Valentine's Day gone.


My challenge this week is an easy Tic-Tac-Toe grid.

But first things first:
Our lovely generous sponsor this week is:
  
Bugaboo    
Prize - 7 digi images


Here is the easy grid you must follow.
Pick a row, or 2 or 3,
Down, across or diagonal.
Just tell us what you used.

Charm/tag
3 colors *
Word/number
Texture
Free
Ribbon/washi Tape
Glitter/bling
Die Cut/Punch
Stitching:
Real/Faux
Neutrals can count as a color (White/black/grey/cream/Kraft)

Our Design team had fun creating their projects:


Carole- Kidz Punky Topper 
(Texture - Free - Ribbon)

Julia - Flower Trio Frame 1
Word - Washi Tape - Stitching Faux


Sharon - Dog Condolences
Glitter/Bling - Free Space - Word/Number


Rene - Valentine Heel
(Glitter, free, word)


MFT You Gnome Me Stamps Set
3 colours-Free-Die cut/Punch
 

Our lovely guest designer had fun with her choices

 Tag, free, and faux stitching
 My name is Sheryl and have been into crafting all my life. I'm now retired from school teaching which means that I can fully indulge my love of crafting. I love card making and making 3D projects, but Recently I have been venturing into the world of mixed media which is a side of my crafting I would like to develop.






The challenge will run through February 23rd. 
Remember to link your project below. 
Projects must be current, no back dating. Have fun!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge and lovely DT cards, thank you!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun makes from the Design Team. Great challenge and inspiration!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete