Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hearts...

Hello Everyone! It's me, Sharon. I'm the hostess for the new weekly challenge. Valentines Day is only 4 days away. The challenge for this week is to create something with HEARTS

Our very generous sponsor this week is one of favorites:
 SLS Lines   
And the awesome prize is 3 digi images to one lucky winner!

And now a little inspiration from our DT.

Julia - Monsters in Love

Sharon - Love Monsters 


We are very happy to have Chrissy from Chrissyscardland
as our Guest Designer this week. 
Her project warms my heart for sure.

Hi! My name is Chrissy and I live in beautiful Napier, New Zealand..
I live on my own with my dog Harry and work full time [plus] as a caregiver..
 I have three grown children and four wonderful grand children..2 of each.
Never been a crafting person, but started scrapbooking when the G/kids were small..
 My crafting is my relaxing pleasure at night time and sometimes on the weekend..when time allows.
 My style is where ever it takes me at the time..I dont usually prepare for what happens when I start a project it just.. happens..but I do love doing little animated scenes and just started mixed media canvases.

The challenge will run through February 16th. Remember to link your project below. Projects must be current, no back dating.
Remember to have fun!
We can't wait to see what you create!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun challenge with gorgeous inspiration from the dt! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work design team! Thank you for the inspiration and thank you for this fun challenge!

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou – AKA Chriss America Real
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for SLS Lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful DT creations!! Fun challenge!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome & inspiring DT creations! Thanks for a super fun challenge -- love the heart theme! Have a blessed day!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete