Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Button Up!

 Button Up!
Hi everyone, Doris here with a brand new 
challenge, and we want you to
 show us your projects that include a button in some way.

First, a great big THANK YOU to our sponsor
  

 Prize - 3 single images OR 1 set

This week our Design Team and Guest Designers
had so much fun making projects for this
challenge.  Ready for some inspiration?




Doris


Maureen




Here are some project from our
fabulous Guest Designers!

Ruth from Tip Top Toppers Things 
I've been crafting for quite a few years and I've been a member of a number of design teams, currently, Polkdoodle, Dr Digi and From The Heart Stamps.  I single-handedly run Crimbo Crackers - a fortnightly Christmas themed challenge blog.


Neva from Finding Snippets of Time to Craft 
I am so pleased to be a guest designer again for the wonderful ladies at Crafting By Designs.  I have been very busy as of late doing a long term maternity leave substitute teaching job, but I still sneak into my craft cave and enjoy my time creating.  Our family lives on a mini-farm in beautiful Central Oregon.  My boys are busy with school and have just finished wrestling season, so I might actually get a few more Saturdays back for crafting!  This card was a bit of a departure as I decided to make flowers from scraps of paper, ribbon, and buttons in my stash.  Do stop by my blog, snippetscrafter.blogspot.com, and explore my crafty goodies! 


Susanne from Susanne Rose

 
Now it's your turn!  Get those buttons out and add
your project below by using the link below.  
This challenge is open until March 1, and please
remember to follow the rules.
We can't wait to see what you make! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge - great DT creations have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT inspiration!! Thank you for hosting another fun challenge.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete