Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Seeing Red

Hi everyone, Doris here with our next
new challenge, and this time we're
Seeing Red
That's right, we'd like to see your projects that  
contain  red, or the main color is red.


Thank you once again to our sponsor
Stitchy Bear
Prize - choice of 3 digi images up to $10 value

Here's some great inspiration projects 
from our Design Team and Guest Designers:
Rene - Sunday Morn


Carole - Greek Window


Doris - Roses


Julia - Lil Cupid

Maureen not using sponsor image

Sharon not using sponsor image

Guest Designers
Katrina from Katrina's Crafting Blog
Hello! My name is Katrina and I live in Somerset with my lovely hubby Will and my loony cat Millie.
After recovering from arm injuries in 2006 I was introduced to card-making and quickly got hooked. I love stamping as there are so many different techniques you can try. My favourite (when I can manage it) is colouring in - it's very relaxing :)  I run a local card-making club which meets once a month and I am lucky enough to be part of the Lili of The Valley Design Collective
.

Kerys from Scrappin' N' Happy
 Hi! My name is Kerys Sharrock. I moved to Utah, USA from England in June 2010 and I LOVE IT!! I discovered papercrafting and became obsessed with scrapbooking for a while. I am now obsessed with card making. I just loving coloring digital images with my prismacolor pencils and using all these different sketches and themes for inspiration :)

Ok, now it's your turn - let's see those RED projects!  You can enter
up to 3 projects in this challenge by using the link below.  
This challenge will run until January 19 - have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely DT and Guest Designer creations - thanks for sharing and thank you for another challenge - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You to the DT’s for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely makes from the Design Team. Great challenge and inspiration!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete