Friday, December 11, 2015

December Anything Goes - Reminder Post

Hi everyone, Doris here with
a little reminder post for the
December Anything Goes challenge.
 
Since it's getting closer and closer to the
holidays, the Design Team and I are taking
a little break this month, however we've asked some
great Guest Designers join us with projects that will
be posted every few days.  They'll be little reminders
for you to join the last 2 challenges for 2015 at
Crafting by Designs.
 
Our Guest Designer today is 
Yenni from Yenni Paper Love

Hello, my name is Yenni Natalia and I am from little red dot country also called Singapore.  I am married to wonderful husband and glad that he is very supportive towards my crafting hobby. No kids yet but I have 1 furry kid and 2 feather kid (lovebird). It is always a pleasure to find a time to craft while busy with my daily life.
My favourite project that I love to make will be card and tags and my usual style will be pastel toward bright colour and tons of embellishment/die cuts.  I love to put flowers on my card, I feel like I am a "florist" while arrange it :).

 Isn't Yenni's project just gorgeous?  It's also posted
on our Facebook page HERE. Please take a
moment to visit her blog and see more of her beautiful work.
You can add your project to the December
Anything Goes challenge HERE.  This challenge is 
open until December 25, and you can add up to 3 projects.
Have fun, we can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments: