Friday, December 18, 2015

Reminder Post for Here Come the Holidays!

Hi everyone, Doris here with another little
reminder post for the
Here Come the Holidays challenge
that you can find HERE

I have a little project to share with you today
using Bauble from Dr. Digi



We also have 2 projects from
our next Guest Designer 
Henriette from Card Creations ...made by me



Hi, I'm HenriĆ«tte van Mierlo, 46 years old and living the Netherlands. 
I live together with Robert, my teenage daughter Emma and two furry friends. 
During 4 days a week I work in financial administration. In my spare time I like to go to the gym, read books, cook and being creative. I've been making cards for about six years now. My favorite style is clean and simple and preferably make people smile when they see my creations.
I also like to try out other kinds of paper crafting, wire bending, creating with fimo, water coloring, stitching and combining this with card making.It's an honor to be a guest designer on 
Crafting by designs.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful clean and simple holiday
cards Henriette!  Don't forget, this challenge is open until
December 29 and you can add up to 3 projects! 
Go HERE to add your projects!


Have fun - we can't wait to see what you make!  

No comments:

Post a Comment