Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Times 3

Hi everyone, Doris here with this week's new challenge
TIMES 3
That's right, your project needs to have 3 of something:
3 buttons, 3 flowers, 3 images, 3 layers, you get the idea.
Our sponsor this week is one of our favorites,

  Ike's Art   
Prize - $20 credit to store

Now for some projects from our Design Team
using images from Ike's Art as well as projects
from our talented Guest Designers!
 
Carole- Poinsettia Fairy



 


 

Mo - My Angel



Rene - Flower Square



Guest Designers
Elena from Scrap-lanak Ganbaran
Hello Everyone! I´m Elena F , 
I´m 41 and I live in the Basque Country with hubby, our 2 kids and a baby.
I work full time in the only newspaper that is published entirely in Euskera
(our oldest than Latin official language) but now I'm happy to have a break.
Since I can remember, I spent time doing all kind of crafts and colouring. 
I also sew, knit and crochet when I can. I think what I enjoy making the most is doing handmade gifts. Craft (specially scrapbooking) is my hobby and I love Copic colouring.
I started blogging in January 2013 and you can find my work at:
(SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN; that means scrap works in my storage room).

Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer!. 
Thanks to all the readers / followers too for being here.


Debi from That Might Look Good on a Card 


 I make cards with an occasional odd project, especially when my grandsons are here.  I am intrigued by different techniques and folds, love embossing folders and fussy cutting.  Many of my cards are donated to Send a Smile 4 Kids. You might find me at an Heirloom or Stamp Scrap Art Tour stamping show teaching the Make n Takes at a friend's CTMH booth, which I thoroughly enjoy.  It's so much fun meeting fellow stampers and exchanging tips and tricks.   I teach occasional classes for a group of Red Hatters - feathers, bling and tons of fun!  I enjoy crocheting, baking and my grandkids, so don't be surprised to see some of those projects as well as pictures of my 1 1/2 yr old great granddaughter on my blog,  That Might Look Good on a Card.




Aurora (RoRa) from Eos' Crafty Room 
Hi.. I’m RoRa.. Live in Indonesia work as freelance Tour Leader.. I got into paper craft since 2012, started with scrapbooking.. And then from March last year I start making card and 3d paper craft projects.. Now I also start doing mixed-media and altered projects.. I have to say that it is a very addictive hobby.. It is really an honour for me to be one of the Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs this week.. Hope you like my card .. happy crafting.

How's that for inspiration?  This challenge will 
be open until November 24, and you can add your
project using the link below.
Thanks for joining us - we can't wait to see what you make!

 

2 comments:

  1. WoWza - what awesome DT creations and amazing pieces from the GDTs :-D I am off for a visit to their Blogs.
    Thank you for having me as a Sponsor.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love them!! I love Elena's three cards.. they are stunning! Amazing coloring! Love the take on the Times 3! :) Love them!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete