Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Get Ready for Christmas November edition

Hi everyone, Doris here with another
edition of Get Ready for Christmas.
The holidays are getting closer, are you ready?
Well this week we've got some great inspiration
for you from our Design Team and Guest Designers!
But first we'd like to send a great
big THANK YOU to our long time sponsors
and also a farewell to them both as
they prepare to close up.  They've been wonderful
to the Design Team and our winners and we wish
them well.   



     Prize - a gift pkg. of digi images


Carole- Merry and Bright



 
 
Rene - Baked with Love 

 Prize - $15 credit to store

Mo - Regen Kubecek Krissy



Kristina - Nellie Snellen Stamp- Squirrel 
 

Guest Designers


Pat from Paper, Markers, Ink, Oh My!
Hi, my name is Pat K.  Thank you so much for having me as your GD this week.   My first venture into paper crafting was scrapbooking but I soon moved on to card making.    I love to colour, with Copics being my first choice. My passion for paper has resulted in a very large collection and now it looks like dies are a close second!  Digital stamps are my favourite, mostly for their convenience.  My style is rather eclectic….one day I love CAS and the next I want to go all fussy and fancy…depending on the image or the recipient.  I hope you enjoy my creation today.  Hugs, Pat K.  www.patkscards.blogspot.ca



Vanessa from Saffire's Stamping 
I live in Peterborough in the UK with my partner of many many years and our very spoilt kitty Tallulah. I started card making about 10 years ago as something to do during the long summer holidays. I find it relaxes and de-stresses me no end after a long week teaching a lively class of 7-8 year olds! I love colouring with my Copics and most of my cards are full of die cuts and ribbon along with other embellishments. I also love a bit of pink!


Andrea from SheepSki Designs
 Andrea here, you may know me from SheepSki Designs my blogs name.  Living in Yorkshire in the UK I work full time as an accountant and personal assistant and have hobbies such as competitive badminton and dancing (Argentine tango & Ceroc).  I work for four different design teams at present.  I have no actual style as such but I do like quirky and unusual images and I may be known for soft pastel colours.  I started my blog just over a year ago when I really got into making cards.  In the past I’ve used mainly ProMarkers but have a stock of mediums to hand now - polychromos & Lyra pencils and Copics.  I occasionally paint with watercolours but have recently discovered the world of mixed media – so I started an art journal and produce occasional mixed media canvases.

Susan from Scrap a Thousand Words


How's that for inspiration?  You can enter
your project by using the link below.  This challenge is
open until  December 1.
Thanks for playing along with us!

 




4 comments:

  1. Super DT creations - I am on DeeDee's Design Team and it is sad to leave but all of us totally understand when a shop has to close - Deedee has been fantastic leader - and Kathy has been a great helper as well - glad DeeDee sponsored the challenges - have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful DT creations! I love Kristina's cards.. they are stunning! Amazing coloring! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge, I had a blast playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete