Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Frosty Snowman

Good morning to all our Crafty friends and followers its Carole here today to launch our new weekly challenge. Our theme for this week is Frosty Snowman. I think that this is a fabulous theme and snowmen are one of my own favourite Christmas images. The Stamping Boutique, who are our sponsors this week, have some great images if you need one, but I know there are lots of fab snowman images all over Blog land at present. So get Snowman crafting everyone and enjoy entering our challenge.

Our great Design Team have all been busy creating some frosty inspiration for you. In addition we have three amazing Guest Designers who have made some wonderful cards to inspire us all. Well done ladies.

Our Sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique who are giving the winner a very generous prize.





Prize - choice of 2 single images


Carole= Snowman Friends



 

 Maureen -Snowman Sign  



DorisMini Snowman

Kristina - Papermania Noel Stamps Set



Guest Designers

Suzy (Ike) from  Ike's World



Hi there – I am Ike . I live in Greece now and have a passion for kitties. I have 6 house cats and several interlopers that I feed at the windows. This number grows all the time as the kitty telegraph goes around…. I think it’s up to 16 now  !!
I have always been interested in anything ‘arty’ and I dabble in all sorts of art and crafts. I started my IKE;s ART website about 2 years ago when someone asked me if I drew digital stamps.  I draw anything from cute and cuddly to the more macabre and quite often do special requests.
I started my Ike's World Blog about 3 years ago and now run a Challenge Blog – Ike's World Challenges and also have an IKE's ART FaceBook Fan Page. I have plenty of digi stamp Freebies lurking on the Blog and FB page if you would like to snag some (shameless plug)  :-D
  



Kathy from The Crafty Nurse


Hi! I'm Kathy, a Southern Californian native who has lived in the west coast, midwest, northeast and now southeast in Virginia. I'm a Registered Nurse who lives for crafting, mostly card making, but I enjoy art journaling, scrapbooking and art projects. I currently belong to the design teams of A Day For Daisies, Brown Sugar Challenges, Cards in Envy, Creative Vision, Repeat Impressions, Send A Smile 4 Kids, Sketch Saturday, and Technique Junkies. I am married 20+ years to a wonderful man and have two very special grown sons, Dan and Matt.


Claire from Claire's Crafty Creations
I'm really excited to be joining the talented team at Crafting by Designs as a Guest Designer, what an honour ! I've been stamping for about 8 years now and when I'm not at work I can usually be found playing with ink and stamps. I don't really have a style as I love everything from cute to shabby chic but I do love to make a scene (lol). Its so satisfying to start with some white card and create a little 'world' with stamps. I live in the North East of the UK and work full time for a small charity so I don't get as much time to craft as I'd like. 

I hope you all enjoy our Frosty Snowman Challenge
this week and you all find the time to enter . 

To enter, just add your link below. Remember to link to your project and not your blog. This challenge is open until the 17th November  and please remember to follow the rules:  no more than 3 entries per person, the project must be made by you and posted on your blog during the period of this challenge.  
                          
               

Thanks for playing along with us!
Carole and the Crafting by Designs Team

6 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous creations!!! we at TSB are simply delighted to be a sponsor! thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool creations - what a gorgeous collection of Snowmen. Thank you very much for inviting me to be GDT :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
    IKEsART FaceBook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/IkesArtFanPage/
    Cat Lovers’ Challenge : http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge, great DT inspiration cards, thx.
    Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards. Great challenge.
    I golooking for my snowman!

    ReplyDelete