Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Anything Goes! November Edition

Good morning Crafters! It's Maureen here hosting this month's Anything Goes challenge! If you're new to this or maybe you need a refresher, the challenge rules are at the top of the page and otherwise, have a great month! We look forward to seeing what you make, we loved the abundance of Halloween over the last month and I'm sure with Christmas round the corner there will be some fabulously festive creations! 

Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day for Daisies and the lucky winner will receive $12 credit to spend in the ADFD store! 
Good luck folks!
www.adayfordaisies.com

Before you get creating - have a look at the inspiration here for you!


 


Lawn Fawn Winter Alpaca and Toboggan Together
 


  Rene - Aloha Petals

  
Rene - Aloha Petals

Sharon - Cade 



Tammy - her own stash 

Guest Designers
Julie from Julie's Crafty Creations 

I have my own card blog http://www.trulyjulie1966.blogspot.com which I started in 2009.
I am 49 and live in Dorset in the UK with my hubby and 3 grown up kids.
I got into card making 12 years ago after my sister suggested I made my own wedding invites and I got totally hooked on paper crafting.I have been running Penny’s Challenges - a card challenge blog for a few years now and thoroughly enjoy seeing all the amazing entries we have and I love finding new sponsors to showcase. I have made so many crafty friends through blogging and I love continuing to learn new techniques and card folds that other crafters are happy to share.

Sanja from Kartolina 
Sanja is a former Crafting by Designs DT member
and one of our favorite Guest Designers!


Sara from Sarine Drobtinice 
 
 Hi. I'm Sara and I live in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I am really happy to be a Guest Designer at Crafting by Design this week. This is the first time for me. :)  In my free time I love making cards, sewing, crochet and I like to learn and try new things. Creative activities have always been my passion. Besides, I like to play volleyball, cycling and swing dancing.  I hope you like my creation. You can find more on my blog Sarine drobtinice (http://sarinedrobtinice.blogspot.si/)




Good luck everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge - Sweet DT creations - great ideas! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT Inspirations!! Love that line of Llamas LOL Way too cute!!!
    Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, I am in awe of your talented DT! Beautiful job girls! Thank you for allowing me to play in your fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT example creations! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the DT creations! very inspiring! Thank you for the challenge! from what I can see so far everybody that is participating is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun playing in your challenge and all the inspiration is amazing! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete