Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween!!!

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this week! It's Maureen here with one of my most favourite themes, Halloween! I'm quite sure you probably guessed it was me behind it if you are a regular visitor. So this month I have carte blanche to create spooky, scary, halloweeny projects to my wee heart's content. I do so hope that you all love this time of year too and I look forward to seeing what you make for me this week.
We have some fabulous sponsors for you this week and the team have been great in creating and making with our sponsor images. Have a look!

The prize is 3 single images or a set



Mo - old blog freebie

Prize - choice of 3 single digi images, up to $10
Sharon

Lisa

 Mama Elephant - Meowlloween
 

Tammy
Paper Smooches - Halloweenies


 Guest Designer
Louise from Passion Creations
Hi my name is Louise and I am currently a stay at home mum to 2 boys. I have been paper crafting for about 10 years now and still love it. I like to have a go at most things but love stamps and die cutting the most. I wish i had more time to sit at my craft desk (don't we all?) and play but family comes first. I am currently on 3 design teams which i enjoy. Thanks to Crafting by Designs for inviting me to be a Guest Designer this month. Hope you like my Card!

Have  a great week and don't forget to share your Halloween with us!



4 comments:

  1. Had so much fun in your challenge! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations :)

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT creations! Thanks for the challenge and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete