Wednesday, October 7, 2015

All About Autumn

Hi everyone, Doris here with our
new challenge this week.  It's Autumn here in 
the U.S., the temps are getting cooler, the days
are getting shorter and the leaves are starting
to change their colors.  So this week, we'd like to
see your projects that are 

All About Autumn.

A big thank you to our sponsor
Prize - $10 credit to the store


Here are some projects from our
Design Team and Guest Designers, we hope you enjoy them!
from Sharon



from Kristina - Vildastamps Minihuskit
 


Here are fantastic projects from
this week's Guest Designers.  Please be sure
to stop by their blogs to see more of their work!

Hetty from Craft Chaos
 
Here a little information about me:
I live in The Netherlands and I am married, a mother and grandmother.
I have studied textile crafts and handy crafts, but became a primary school teacher.
I have been a crafter all my life. The internet helped a lot to educate my skills further
and am a member of many groups and even have my own. I love making cards, scrapbooks
and doing all kind of fun craft projects. For some years I already write a blog, where you can see what I m up to:http://craftchaos.blogspot.com

Jennifer Scull from Just Coffee Please

Thanks so much for having me as a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs this week! I am the mom to 3 'twenty-something' sons, married to my college sweetheart, coffee lover (addict, some might say!), and crafter of shabby paper stuff! I love to add vintage finds to the things I make, as well as other little tidbits I come across like postage stamps, tea tags, and belt loops from well worn pants. My family never knows what I am going to ask them to save or tell them not to throw away, but that is part of the fun! :)
This challenge is open until October 13.  You can link your project
to your blog below, and please remember to follow the rules!
Thanks for playing along with us!
Hugs,  Doris






4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer with you this week! it was great fun! :)

    lovely projects by everyone, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT samples. Love the leaf shaped project made by your guest designer. Thanks for the "Autumn" challenge.

    ReplyDelete