Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Windows!

Hi everyone, Doris here with this
week's new challenge:
Windows
 
A great big thank you to this
week's sponsor
 
Prize: 3 single images or 1 set
 
While the Crafting by Designs DT takes
a well deserved break, here's
some fabulous inspiration from our
Guest Designers
 
CG from cg says something
 
I'm a crafter living in Baltimore, Maryland. I just love visiting blogs by crafters around the world. You can check out my projects at CG-says.blogspot.com. One of my favorite card types is the Shaker Card, because everyone seems to enjoy them!
 
Jenn from StampinAngelJenn

My name is Jenn and my blog is called StampinAngelJenn (www.stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com).  I have been "angeling" cancer patients for 15 years now, which basically just means sending cards and little packages to folks going through cancer treatment.  It's the reason I started making my own cards and I've made life-long friendships as a result.  I'm turning 44 years old on August 6 - I'm a Leo and I celebrate my birthday for the entire week!  :)   LOL   I have been married to Jeremy for 22 years and we have 2 grown children and 2 cats.  I love all types of art, including tattoos - I love putting meaningful artwork on my body.  I love the Summer and don't waste a second feeling guilty about my messy house while I'm enjoying the few short months that we New Englanders actually have nice weather!  :)   Thank you for having me as a guest designer! My creation today features a digi stamp from The East Wind along with a window die cut from my Silhouette Cameo.  Papers are from Simple Stories & the sentiment is a freebie digi from TLC Creations. Peace.
 
 Aren't these fantastic?  Now it's your turn, let's
see your projects with windows.  This challenge is open
until August 11.  Remember to follow the rules:
you can enter a maximum of 3 projects in this challenge; the projects
must be linked to your blog and have been
published during August 5 to August 11;
your projects must have been made by YOU.

Thanks for playing along with us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment