Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Things With Wings!

Hi everyone, Doris here
with another new challenge for August.
This week we're looking for
Things with Wings
Thanks to this week's sponsor
Prize: $10 credit to store

Here's a gorgeous project from DT member Carole using Wisteria Fairy from Aurora Wings


This beautiful project comes from
our super talented Guest Designer

Lucyna from u Luli
My name is Lucyna Marynowska, aka Lula from http://ululi.blogspot.com/
I come from the north of Poland. Fifty-six, part time working widow, mum
of two grown up boys and a proud grandma.
I started my crafting journey 3 years ago as a card maker and immediately
became an addicted paper-lover. My latest craze is playing with mixed
medias and altering things.  My beloved husband has passed away recently and I found true solace in crafting.  I love challenges to spark my creativity and I love making crafty friends all over the world. This is my take on the theme: Things with wings.
It is a piece of mail art. I altered a craft envelope inspired by forthcoming fall.
Hope you like it! Crafty hugs, Lula

This challenge is open until September 1.
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @craftingbydesigns
We may feature your project and if you follow us, we'll follow you!

 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT Creations! Love Lucyna's .. that is just amazing! Love the geese, but all those colors.. Just beautiful! And Carole's with all those beautiful flowers! Love them!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT samples. Thanks for the "things with wings" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration!

    Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects from the DT. Thanks for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely inspiration cards.

    ReplyDelete