Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Get Ready for Christmas August Edition

Hi everyone, Doris here with this
week's new challenge and the next edition in
our on going series
Get Ready for Christmas

Christmas is getting closer, why not help
build up your stash a little by joining us!
 
This week our wonderful sponsor is
Prize: 5 single images 
 
We'd also like to give a great big
welcome to this week's Guest Designer
  
 Angie Cimbalo from Cimbacreativefun

 
I've always enjoyed arts and crafts, however, a few years ago I got into paper crafts and cards. I really enjoy creating. I'm a retired music teacher, married, and have 4 children and 5 grandchildren and an English Springer Spaniel.  I also make jewelry items (mostly out of recycled musical things) and have opened an Etsy shop since I retired.  I love my family!   Happy crafting everyone!
 
Here are two projects I
just pulled out of my stash:
 
from All Dressed Up Stamps: Happy Little Christmas Star
 
and this one from
Bugaboo Stamps: Noel
 
We'd love for you to join us - you can link your project
below, and remember: it doesn't have to be a card!
 
This challenge is open until August 25 and don't
forget about the August Anything Goes challenge HERE
which is also open until August 25.
 
We'd also love for you
to follow us on Instagram @Craftingbydesigns;
we may feature YOUR project!
 
Thanks for playing along with us!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT Creations.. Love Angies! Absolutely stunning!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, super sweet and colorful designs, DT! Love them! Thank you for the fun Christmas challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely inspiration cards.

    ReplyDelete