Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Holidays

 
Good morning to all our Crafty Friends. Carole here today to launch our new weekly challenge and  the theme this week is Summer Holidays . I'm not sure about the US but the six week Summer Holiday just started last weekend for all the school children in England so this is a perfect theme. I'm sure we can all find some great ideas for Summer Holiday cards it may even be a little reminder of that dream holiday you've always wanted !!

We have two great sponsors this week who are giving very
generous prizes for the winners.

Our fabulous Design Team have been busy creating some amazing designs using some great Summer themed images. We also have five very talented Guest Designers as well this week. Your cards ladies are just perfect.

Lia Stamps:  

Sharon



Prize: 3 images, up to $10 value

 Carole - Beach Day




Sharon - Flip Flops

Doris - Summer Bath

Lisa


Guest Designers

Kathy from The Crafty Nurse

Hi!  I'm Kathy, a Southern Californian native who is now living in upstate New York.  I'm a Registered Nurse who lives for crafting, mostly card making, but I enjoy art journaling, scrapbooking and art projects. I currently belong to the design teams of Technique Junkies, Open-Minded Crafting Challenges, Send A Smile 4 Kids, Sketch Saturday, Cards in Envy, and Repeat Impressions.  I've also guest designed for From the Heart Stamps and been featured on Simon Says Stamp.  I am married 20+ years to a wonderful man and have two very special grown sons, Dan and Matt.




Ever since I was small I have been interested in paper crafting and scrapbooking. I became totally addicted to card making four years ago and now that I am retired I have more time to indulge my passion. I am currently on the design team at 613 Avenue Create and Natalie and Amy's challenge. I find crafting a great way to relax and have made many friends all over the world through this shared interest. 

Tina from One Crafty Mess

I'm an avid scrapbooker turned paper crafter who spends her days
creating sweet creations to keep her sanity��

 
Rosina from Rosina's Scrapcards

I am 68 years old, married to Bart and have 2 married daughters and four grandchildren,
  and live on a farm in beautiful countryside in South West Netherlands.
My hobbies are scrapbooking, mostly cards and creations, but also the computer and bicycles may I really like. And I experience a lot of fun to all those wonderful blogs I often get my inspiration also from ..

Sue from Planet Susie

Hi my name’s Sue (aka Sue Pxxx) and my blog is Planet Susie.  I really am so pleased to have been asked to do a GDT spot for Crafting By Design.  I started crafting when I was about 8, making dolls clothes with my Nan - even persuaded her to give me her best hat to make my dolly some shoes.  I still have ‘Sandra’ wearing those same felt shoes!   I think I have dabbled in most crafts at some time or other but card making is definitely a firm favourite - my hubby, who I’ve been married to for 46 years next month, says I’ll still have a room full of stuff even if I live to be 350!   We live in Nottinghamshire with our two cats, Blossom and Donny - who adopted us - we didn’t have a say in the matter!!  Hugs to you all Sue Pxxx


I hope you all enjoy our Summer Holiday theme
this week and all find the time to enter into our challenge.
To enter, just add your link below. Remember to link to your project and  not your blog. This challenge is open until the 29th July and please remember to follow the rules:  no more than 3 entries per person, the project must be made by you and posted on your blog during the period of this challenge.  
                          
One final note, the Crafting by Designs team will be
taking our own summer holiday during the month of August,
but our challenges will continue every week as usual with
the help of some wonderful Guest Designers.                   
 
Thanks for playing along with us!


Hugs Carole and The Crafting by Designs Team .

4 comments:

  1. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards. Thank you for asking me to be a guest designer this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Top Summer Camps

    ReplyDelete