Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Re-use/Recycle!

Warm greetings from me, Rene,
cosy here in a cool Cape Town, South Africa.
We had some lovely warm winter days, but the nights are chilly.
 
Onto the fun challenge this week:
 
Re-use or recycle.

You can really interpret this any way you want.
BUT
You have to tell us why your card fits the challenge.
Recycle is easy, just recycle something that you might have thrown away.
Re-use something in a new way, re-use a sketch, a card, a challenge.
Just have fun!
 
Our fabulous sponsor this week:
 
Prize:  3 single images
 
 
Our fabulous Design Team had great fun creating inspirational projects:

Doris - hot air balloon
 
 
 
Rene - Lighthouse

 
Julia - hot air balloon


Our wonderful guest designers really amazed us with their creations:
 
Wies from Wies Creablog
The tin Can I altered. I first painted the tin white with Gesso.
Then glued leftover wallpaper on the tin.

Added a burlap strip, lace, old cotton twine from my stack,
Punched out flowers from wallpaper, cut
out leaves from burlap with a die.
Croched a flower and added a button
(with some gold paint) on the flower. 

The heart is hanging on the lid

On the lid I glued a wallpaper circle,
cut out leaves and a flower from burlap.
Croched a larger flower and added a button and some twine.

I live in the north of The Netherlands, I am married for almost 38 years, am a mother and a grandmother.  My greatest hobby is making cards with all kinds of technics (origami, scrapcards, embroidery, digistamps, cards made with a sketch) and like to make the cards in all kind of shapes and with different folds.  Other bloggers and Pinterst are a  great source of inspiration.
Together with my husband I also like to take pictures. I share my cards and pictures on my blog: http://wiescreablog.blogspot.nl/


Sanja from Kartolina

 Recycled/Reused items are: part of my old earing ,
old kraft blank card as a tag base, pink sequins, 
 stars in that vellum pocket from my kids
broken bouncy ball, ribbon from a birthday present

 
You have until 14 July to add your creation.
Remember to have fun and spread some love by visiting

the DT and guest designers' blogs,
 and even those of your fellow entrants.

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards
    have a great day
    hugs ღ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge - lovely DT creations -have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another fun challenge & wonderful DT inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete