Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Get Ready for Christmas July edition!

Hi everyone, Doris here with the
next edition of the year long series
Get Ready for Christmas !

The holidays are getting closer, less
than six months away, and we hope by playing
along with us every month, you're building up
a nice little stash of cards to get you started!

A great big thanks to our sponsor this week

Prize: $10 credit to store

And now for some projects from our DT
and some fabulous Guest Designers:

Carole - Kimmy's Letter

 


Lisa


Guest Designers
Chrissy from Chrissyscardland
Hi! My name is Chrissy and I live in beautiful Napier, New Zealand.  I live on my own with my dog Harry and work full time [plus] as a caregiver. I have three grown children and four wonderful grand children..2 of each. My crafting is my relaxing pleasure at night time and sometimes on the weekend..when time allows. My style is where ever it takes me at the time..I dont usually prepare for what happens when I start a project it just.. happens..but I do love doing little animated scenes and just started shabby chic/vintage and mixed media canvases. I use Faber Castell pencils for my colouring and add copics from time to time..

Hi I'm Chris, card maker, scrapbooker and general dabbler in all kinds of creative (and often messy) pursuits.  I'm delighted to be invited to be a Guest Designer for this challenge.
Thank you Doris and the rest of the very talented Crafting by Designs team.

Bonnie from Make Time to Craft
Hi everyone.  My name is Bonnie Garby and I have been crafting all my life.  I am the owner of Really Reasonable Ribbon http://www.reasonableribbon.com/ and have lots of fun shipping ribbons and trims to other crafters.   I'm a ribbon addict and paper crafter and I also do a variety of other crafts including quilting, beading, knitting and crocheting.  Stop by my Make Time to Craft Blog http://www.maketime2craft.com/ and see what I've been up to lately.

Please be sure to stop by our Guest Designers
blogs and to see more of their fabulous work.

This challenge will be open until July 21,
and please remember to follow the rules!
Thanks for stopping by - we can't wait to see
your creations!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas inspiration! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT Creations, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crafted DT samples. Thanks for the "Christmas in July" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be able to join you in your challenge and see all the inspiration! Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete