Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Anything Goes Challenge

Good morning to all our lovely crafty followers and friends its Carole here today to launch our Anything Goes Challenge for June. This is always a favorite challenge for everyone . We have two fabulous Sponsors this month giving generous prizes to the two lucky winners. Our great Deign Team have been busy making some fabulous projects to inspire you. We are also delighted to welcome our Guest Designers and I'm sure you'll agree with me in saying they have made some stunning projects for us. So its your turn now,you never fail to impress us there is so much amazing talent out there.

   
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the
winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.

 Julia - Ms Birdie

  Mo - Scary Pumpkin 






  

Prize - 2 digi images


 Carole-  Fairy Magic



Sharon - Love Is



Lisa



GUEST DESIGNERS:

Elisabeth from Lizzie's Crafting Retreat

My name is Elisabeth and I live directly on the river Danube in a small town in Austria.
I started scrapbooking about four years ago and I learn about new techniques mostly looking around on other blogs and Pinterest.  I love the evenings, after my two little kids are in bed, when I can unpack my big boxes of scrapbooking supplies and make cards for my family and friends. They are all stunned about the varieties and imagination I put into my cards.


Martha Lucia from Stampartpapel
Hi, I'm Martha Lucia G√≥mez, I am from Colombia, but now I live in Miami, USA. My first language is Spanish, which is why when you visit my blog, you will see it is written in Spanish; but don't worry, I have a translate button. I studied Social Communications and Journalism, but I've loved crafts ever since I was a kid. Once upon a time, I used to work with metal jewelry, but one day I discovered stamps, ink,  paper and die cuts, and I was hooked; now it is my passion. I continue working in my profession, but at the same time I work on my blog and in various Design Teams; I can definitely conclude that working with paper crafts is the best therapy. You can meet me in www.stampartpapel.com
I live with my husband and our two daughters and I divide my time between my family, my work in a Public Relations Company and my passion: stamping and crafting. I love to create cards, 3D´s and alter different projects.  


Ramona from Create with Joy
Hello everyone – my name is Ramona and I’m the founder of Create With Joy – an inspirational blog that celebrates creativity in all its facets! I’m passionate about paper crafting – particularly beautiful, feminine projects that combine elements of collage and shabby chic. When I’m not tinkering in my craft room, you’ll find me hanging out with my husband – catering to the whims of my Maine Coon Cats – or losing myself in a compelling book!
This month, I’m thrilled to join the talented Design Team at Crafting By Designs as one of their Guest Designers! The theme for June is Anything Goes, and my card, Beautiful, features a gorgeous image and lovely sentiment from Unity Stamp Company’s Faceless Beauty stamp set. Thanks for taking a peek – I appreciate the opportunity to share my creations with you.
Hey there, my name's Melanie and I live in the South West of Germany, in Rhineland-Palatinate.
I am a 32-year-old single woman, working full-time in the quality management of a fruit & vegetable wholesaler close by. In my free time I enjoy crafting, writing letters to my pen pals, swimming and travelling all around the world. I started crafting very young as my mom always did something with us (my brother and me), whether it was crafting with paper and cardboard to make nice pictures, crafting with plaster or wool, or other materials. During the winter time we
always did some crafty projects as we couldn't spend as much time outside as in summer - and we loooved doing that! I got my first digi stamp at the beginning of 2011 and since that time I am addicted to stamping and making my own cards. By now I have loads of digi images and rubber / clear stamps. I love making my own cards. It's soo relaxing after a long
day at work. If you're interested in seeing more of my creations feel free to visit my blog here at
Creative World of Melanie
 
Olivia from Paper Dreams by Olivia
Hello everyone. I am a mommy of three girls and live in NJ.
I have loved crafting for years but really love do scrapbook pages and cards.
My trusty crafty tools are Copics and pretty much anything that sparkles.
Thank you again for having me as a GDT this month.
 
Well aren't they fabulous creationsSo its over to you now to enter our June Anything Goes Challenge and impress us once again with your fabulous projects.

To enter just add your link below. Remember to link to your project and  not your blog. This challenge is open until the 25th June and please remember to follow the rules:  no more than 3 entries per person, the project must be made by you and posted on your blog during the period of this challenge.  
                                             
Thanks for playing along with us!


Hugs Carole and The Crafting by Designs Team .

8 comments:

  1. Thank you DT for your inspiration - thank you for another challenge and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration. Beautiful work, DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome DT projects! Thank you for another super fun challenge! Happy summer!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful challenge and such lovely inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete