Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Just One Layer


Hi everyone, Doris here with our next weekly challenge
and this week we'd like to keep it simple -
Just One Layer
Now that may sound easy, but sometimes
it's harder to make a Clean and Simple, one layer projects,
so step out of your comfort zone this week if you're a
fan of lots of layers :)
We're super excited to have two great sponsors this week,
Ike's Art and Rosey Hearts.  Here are some projects
our Design Team created using their images:
 Ike's Art  
Prize - $20 credit to the store

Julia - Skellie Gossip


Sharon - Ivy Corner


Carole-Lenore





 


Prize - 5 digi images


Julia - Fantasy Face #3



Rene - Showgirl Sweetie
 

Doris - Koi Maid

This week we have two fantastic Guest Designers joining us.
Please be sure to stop by their blogs and leave  some crafty love!

Donna Mundinger from Popsicle Toes
Hi I'm Donna Mundinger .  I live in the East Bay of San Francisco CA with my hubby of nearly 40 years and our two furbabies Goliath and Jezebel.  Although I've done some sort of crafting all my life, I began paper crafting in 2008 with the purchase of a Cricut die cutting machine.  Since then I've expanded to stamping, mixed media and digital work and feel so lucky to be able to fill my days with such a creative and rewarding activity.  Each morning I start my day with a long walk through the glorious vineyards in my area and when I'm not crafting or blogging, enjoy the visiting the over 50 wineries and tasting the fruits of their labor.  I'm thrilled to be joining the lovely DT of Crafting by Designs as a guest this week.


Dawn from Stamp-N-Play
I am a stay at home Mom with 3 grown children and I've been crafting cards/scrapbooking now for 11 years. I am currently on two design teams, Bugaboo Digi Stamps and Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles. I love creating for both companies and  post my cards to my website Stamp-n-Play

Ok, your turn - let's see those one layer projects.  This
challenge is open until the end of May 12, and please remember to follow
the rules:  no more than 3 entries per person, the project must be
made by you and posted on your blog during the period of
this challenge.  Thanks for playing along with us!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT cards, thanks for the inspiration ladies. And thank you for another fun challenge.
    Hugs, Veerle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards by the DT and thanks so much for having me join you as GDT this week. It was an honor. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT creations :-) Thank you for having me as a Sponsor :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete