Wednesday, April 22, 2015

We Love Mom!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a new challenge, and this
time we're celebrating
Mother's Day!

Many people play the role of Mother,
and whether she's near or far,
nothing can warm her heart like knowing
we're thinking of her.  So let's
see your Mother's Day projects!

This week we're so excited to have TWO
fabulous sponsors who have been so
generous to the design team and our winners!
Here are some inspiration projects from
the Design Team and our Guest Designer:
 
 QKR Stampede   
Prize - winner choice of 3 single digis

 Sharon - Patchwork Bunny
Prize - 3 digi images

 Mo - Steampunk 

Tammy - Harley Davidson
 
 

 Rene - Coffee and Good Morning

 
Julia - Super Chica


Guest Designer
 
Ok, your turn - this challenge is open until
April 28.  Please remember to follow the rules: only
three entries per person, and this must be a project created
by you and posted on your blog during the
time this challenge is running.

 
 My name is Helen. I'm happily married to Ted and have two daughters, aged 23 and about to turn 21, and a gorgeous labrador called Lisa. I live in a village in Lincolnshire, England. I've been card making for a few years now, we've even extended the house to build me a craft room. I'm a lady of leisure so I have plenty of time to play. I particularly love die cutting and colouring with my Copics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment