Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Shaped Card


Hello -
It's me Sharon and I'll be hosting this week's challenge. We have a fabulous sponsor and also one of our favorites, Eureka Stamps. And the prize is 3 single digis of your choice. We also have 3 lovely guest designers joining us too. Be sure to stop in and show Eureka Stamps and our Guest Designers a little love.

The Challenge this week is to create a shaped card,
no rectangles or squares. Easy peasy, right?

Prize - winners choice of 3 single digis

And now a little inspiration from our Design Team:


 Sharon - Best Friends

 Rene - Baroque Background (57701)



Maureen (without an image) 






We are so happy the Guest Designers have joined us
this week, their creations are gorgeous!

Ellie from My Creative Moments
I discovered card making more than a decade ago, while looking for a new hobby. Cute stamps are an all time favorite, but I also enjoy creating floral cards and try the occasional mixed media project - which I am still very new at. Huge thanks to the Design Team for selecting me as this week's guest designer!


Sarah from Mallows Crafty Bits
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember starting off with knitting (badly!!) as a girl, cross stitch and embroidery, dressmaking & home furnishings...the list is endless. The papercrafting addiction started about ten years ago. I started my blog Mallows Crafts in 2012 and haven’t looked back, having made some fabulous blogging buddies along the way.


Gale from Gale's Stamping Corner
I have always been crafty. I started out with sewing, then embroidery, cross-stitch, and jewelry making. My sister got me into scrapbooking and then I started stamping and making cards a few years ago. I enjoy using digital stamps and love to bring them alive with my Copic markers.




The challenge will be open through April 21st. Please link your projects below and please remember to follow the rules: you can link up three projects, they must be linked to your blog, and they must be posted during the week this challenge is open.
Thanks for playing along with us!





1 comment:

  1. Great examples by the DT! Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete