Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Get Ready for Christmas

Warm greetings from me, Rene, here from Cape Town, South Africa.
We are enjoying the last of the warm summer days, but the chilly nights
remind us that winter is on it's way.
Not Christmas yet, but it's never too early to
Get Ready for Christmas
This regular challenge helps you, me and the rest of the DT
to get those Christmassy goodies going.
Don't you just love all the colours and decorations.
This time around you have a chance to go traditional or unusual,
to make a card or a tag or a box,
as long as it is something for Christmas and you enjoyed making it
We have two fabulous sponsors!
First up is Luna Girl
Prize - $15 credit to the store

And here are all the DT creations using Lunagirl images



Julia




We're so excited to welcome Connie Digital by Connie and the
Luna Girl DT who is joining us this week with
three wonderful projects:
Digital Collage using "Victorian Christmas" collage sheet from Lunagirl
Using "Victorian Christmas" collage sheet from Lunagirl
 

Using "Christmas in Pink" collage sheet from Lunagirl
 
Corinne Marie is a digital artist living in Southern California. With a Masters in Fine Art almost completed and Bachelors in Art from Johnson State College, she currently is a Design Team member for Mischief Circus: including Tumble Fish Studio & ItKuPiLLi: Lunagirl, Altered Pages, and for Angie Young.  She can be contacted via email:   mscorinnemarie@hotmail.    And on her blog:   http://digitalbycorinne.blogspot.com/
Our second sponsor is Stitchy Bear -
Prize - choice of 3 single images up to $10

The DT creations to inspire you:

 mo - Define Naughty


Doris - Reindeer digital cut file

 Sharon - Snow Family

 Doris - Christmas Candle

 Julia - 3 Wise Men Silhouette

Guest Designers
Gail L from Lacey Lassy
 I work as a legal secretary in a large law firm and am married to a great guy who is a realtor and has the hobby of wood turning. We began dating 10 years ago and the fact that we each had a hobby is what cinched the deal. It’s so much easier to be married to someone who understands how important it is to have the tools of the trade, no matter what your trade is. He never raises an eyebrow when a package arrives from one of my on-line purchases! In 2010, I saw my first ‘fancy’ card—a card that had embellishments and not just stamping and layering and my own style began developing. I have been inspired by many talented artists and you can find their blogs listed under the tab “Inspiration” on my blog. I’m thankful to each one of them for guiding me to where I am today. My goal is to stretch my wings further and try new products and ideas so that I may inspire others. I’m honored to have been chosen as a Guest Design Team member at Crafting by designs.

Shell from The Camels Hump
I am a happily married (16 yrs) SAHM of two teenage daughters, a 9 year old greyhound Charlie, don't know how old leopard gecko Freddie & an 11 month old skunk Nico... I love creating things that make people smile. I love cutsie, but do make the odd vintage/shabby chic if I'm in the mood. My favourite thing of all is colouring, I have lots of different colouring stash from markers to crayons & I love them all. But my favourite has got to be water colouring. Nearly all of my finished creations go to charity. If its not our local wildlife centre then its the local charity shops in the town that receive them. Thank you so much for asking me to join you as GD for the week 
Huge hugs Shell xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work from the DT ~ I always love sponsoring at CBD and seeing what everyone creates! And congrats to everyone who entered ~ so much fun and creativity! Karen of Lunagirl Images :-)

    ReplyDelete