Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Masculine Projects

Good Morning to all you lovely crafty people. Its Carole here to launch this weeks challenge which is Masculine Projects. I'm so glad to be back with the team as I've not joined in for a few weeks as I have been on a long holiday but I did miss all my crafty friends .
 
For this weeks challenge we are being sponsored by two great companies Dr Digi's and Oak Pond Creations who both sell some amazing digi stamps, so if you are stuck for ideas their range of men stamps is brilliant. I know men cards  are not everyone's favorites but our Design Team have produced some  amazing designs to inspire you.We also have three Guest Designers this week and you will all have to agree with me they have done a fantastic job the designs are stunning well done ladies.



Prize - winners choice of 2 single digis


Carole-Jukebox




Sharon - Anglin' Andy



Lisa - Anglin' Andy


Doris - Duncan Disorderly




  Oak Pond Creations
Prize - winners choice of 3 single digis


 Mo - Boxing gloves


Doris - Edgar the Raven


Guest Designers
CG from CG says (Something Loudly)

I'm a crafter living in Baltimore, Maryland. I like all sorts of crafts, but am mostly a card maker. I especially enjoy using recycled items, like the package foam, bottle caps, and aluminum cans I used for this project. I just love visiting blogs by crafters around the world.

Darcy from Crafting with Darcy
My name is Darcy and I live in the United States. I’ve been crafting since childhood and have been making cards for about 20 years. I also like to grow flowers and spend time with my grandkids. My favorite card making supplies are my patterned papers and Copic markers.




The challenge will be open till March 24th. Please link your projects below and please remember to follow the rules: you can link up to three projects, they must be linked to your blog, and they must be posted during the week this challenge is open.
 
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs and good luck everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Great inspiration from the DT! Good luck to all the entrants :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous Design Team projects! Thank you so much for inviting me to guest design for this challenge along with the other talented ladies. Thanks for the fun challenge blog & inspiration. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Dt creations and well done winners x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DT Creations!! Love them!! Love all the images!! Dr. Digi's is so fun!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta say, some of the DT samples made me giggle! Thanks for a fun new challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Great cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete