Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi everyone, Doris here with our monthly
Anything Goes Challenge.

This month we're super excited to have
lots of inspiration projects for you.
We have two fantastic sponsors this month
who have gifted some lovely images
to the DT to play with.

A Day for Daisies  

Prize - a $12 gift card to the shop

 Mo

 


Sharon using Gathering Flowers


Doris using Fairy Flower Party  

Julia using Cute Fairy Waiting


Rene using Spring Flower Hair



Tammy using Walking Sadie


Lisa 


   

DeeDee's Digis  
Prize - $15 gift card to the shop
 

 Kathy D from DeeDee's Digis using Irish Blessings

Carol from Deedee's Digis using Unlikely Places


Sharon using Irish Blessings


Doris using Goody Jars


Tammy - Loads of Love



Julia - Whole Latte Love

Guest Designers
Viv from Viv's Visuals
Hi, I’m Viv and I live on the top of a (windy) moor in the North West of England and have been card making for over 10 years. The walls of my craft room are adorned with mixed media canvases, fabric postcards and altered art made over the years.  I love all kinds of crafting and nothing suits me better than getting messy with inks, paper, paint and glue! I have no particular favourite style in my cards – I love CAS and vintage and frilly equally!  I divide my spare time between crafting, tracing my family history and my much loved sport of lawn bowling.  I am real chuffed to have been asked to be the Guest DT here at Crafting by Designs and hope that you like my card!
Bonnie from This Creative Day
Hello!  My name is Bonnie, and I live in sunny Arizona.  I am the wife of an incredible man, and a mom to 3 amazing kids, and 3 fur babies. Our home is very busy and interesting!  I work from home part time and in my spare time I love to cook, bake and make crafty things.  And I'm also a HUGE football fan!  The Philadelphia Eagles are my team, but I'm a huge fan of the sport (both real and fantasy).  I've been a scrapbooker for many years, and started making cards about 2 years ago.  Coloring and card making has quickly become a huge passion of mine. I love being part of an online community where we are able to share our creations.

How's that for inspiration?  We had so much fun
making these projects and can't wait to see yours!
Please link your projects below by March 25 for a chance
to win some lovely images from these wonderful sponsors.
Don't forget, our rules have changed and there
is a limit of 3 entries per person for this challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Design team creations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations from everyone!! Love Julia's creation with the bright colors. Gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete