Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thinking of You


Hi everyone, Doris here with a new challenge:
Thinking of You.
If you're like me, you like to keep a few cards like
this in your stash for those times you'd like to
give someone a little pick-me-up and let them
know that they're in your thoughts.
This week we wanted to think outside the box
and used a cute little Valentine image from our sponsor
Lia Stampz  


Look thru your images and stamps and let's see
if you can use one that doesn't necessarily say
"thinking of you", but can work for that theme.

Here are a few samples from the Design Team and
our fabulous Guest Designers.

Doris using Valentine Girl


Julia using using Valentine Girl

Tammy used Little Ana 



Guest Designer
Hello from Central Oregon! My name is Neva and I live in Bend with my husband and two active boys plus the assorted animals that share our home and property.  We recently added 8 German Shepherd puppies to the mix, and chicks will be coming soon. I’ve been stamping and making cards for about 20 years, and scrapbooking for 17 years. Recently crafting has been good therapy as a very dear friend lost her battle with cancer and this card is for her wonderful adult son. Please come check out my blog at snippetscrafter.blogspot.com.
 
Lyn from My Purple House
I am a Georgia girl. I’m not married and have no children except my 8 year old Black lab Cash (As in Johnny Cash– I am from the South after all.) Market Research – Focus Groups and such -  is my daytime job. But, as I am a night owl, at night I like to do something more creative. I am a person that loves to learn new crafts so I have done a lot of them from knitting , to jewelry making, to scrap booking/card making, etc… I am so excited to have been asked to once again Guest Design for Crafting by Designs! Have fun with the challenge!
 

Link your projects below and please remember to follow the rules:
you can link up three projects, they must be linked to your blog, and
they must be posted during the week this challenge is open.
Thanks for playing along with us!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Message to all Design Team Members.
    There is a huge Event happening World Wide for the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, this event is only open to DT's throughout the globe.
    You may enter 3 cards using any Digital/Rubber Stamp. Huge number of categories to win.
    Here is the Link:
    http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge & wonderful DT inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete