Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bingo Challenge!

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring challenge.
Our theme for this challenge is
Bingo (choose 3 in a row)
We are so excited to welcome our generous sponsor
for this challenge
Aurora Wings
The prize is a $10.00 Credit to the store.
Here are the creations of our amazing Design Team
Julia - Poppy Elf 
(Lace, Red, Ribbon)

Tammy - Poppy Elf 
(Pearls, Die Cut and Ribbon)

Maureen - Woman with stars in her hair
Coming Soon
Rene - Marie Antoinette
Coming Soon
Sharon - Big Eye Girl with Flowers
(Doily, Red, Pearls)
Guest Designers
Myrna from Sweet Art Designs
(Pearls, Die Cut, Ribbon)

Hello, my name is Myrna Sweet. I live in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. I am retired, widowed, no kids, and have a funny little dog that is "creepy" smart. I love to travel, read, and photography. I started card making in 2011 when I bought a Cricut machine. Since then, I work with dies, stamps, watercolours, Copics and more. I love learning new techniques. While I can make multi-media/layered cards, I tend to stick with more CAS designs. For more information about my cards, my dog, and me - please check out my blog at  www.sweetartdesigns.ca

Nicky from Stiggys Crafts
(Ribbon, Die Cuts and Pearls)
(Brads, red, die cuts)
I am a retired teacher (in my early 60s), a mother of 4, grandmother of 3. My 3 sons and families live in Australia. My daughter lives in the UK. I have enjoyed crafting all my life, but have only fairly recently starting 'blogging' about it. My first DT was with Pretty Paper Studios in Dubai - My husband and I have been expats since '98 living in Australia, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi and India. We have recently returned to the UK. I am now on various DTs ranging from fairly mainstream to left of centre. I work with lots of digis but also physical stamps and like to use many different techniques and folds.
Please visit the Design Team and leave some love
for this talented group of ladies.
Do not forget to upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below.
This challenge will be open until February 24, 2015.
Remember to have fun!

I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Hugs,


Julia and the CBD Design Team




4 comments:

  1. What a super post - some lovely designs here! Thanks for letting me join the GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design team samples are adorable. I love the Aurora Wings Stamps that the team used for their projects. Thanks for the "bingo" challenge. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete