Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Month-Long Anything Goes In January!

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring almost month long challenge.
Our theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
We are so excited to welcome our generous sponsors
for this challenge
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate to the store

Smeared Ink
Prize: $15.00 Gift Certificate to store

Here are the creations of our amazing Design Team Using images from Fred She Said

Here are the creations of our amazing Design Team Using images from Smeared Ink

Lisa used her own stamps to create this amazing card

Guest Designers
Jamie from Crafty Girl 21
My name is Jamie Moore. I am a teacher, photographer and crafter. I have been crafting in some way all my life. I have been paper crafting for the last 7 years. I love to create and share all kinds of projects.
Virginia from Mi Pequeno Tesoro
 My name is Virginia, I'm 43 years old and have a husbund and a little daughter which name is Alba. She's 12 years old and I chose the name of my blog, Mi Pequeño Tesoro (My Little Treasure), for her. I like all crafts but scrapbooking is what I love. I'm still learning scrap and you can see my progress in my blog.

Please visit the Design Team and leave some love
for this talented group of ladies.
Do not forget to upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below.
This challenge will be open until January 25, 2015.
Remember to have fun!

I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Hugs,


Julia and the CBD Design Team
Edited on January 7, 2015
I forgot to mention that the rules have changed!
"Effective January 1, 2015: You may submit up to a maximum of 3 different projects for each challenge, including the weekly challenges, the monthly Anything Goes challenges and any other special challenges unless otherwise specifically noted. All projects submitted must be something that has been created by YOU, must meet the challenge theme and must have been posted on your blog within the time period of the Crafting by Designs challenge you are entering. If any of these requirements are not met or the number of projects entered exceeded, these projects WILL NOT be considered for any prize offered."
Please remember to read the Rules!
Sorry for any problems this has caused, can't wait to see your amazing projects!


14 comments:

  1. Super design team samples. Love the sponsors for this month! Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge and unlimited entries. You know you will see a lot of projects from me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Such a fun Challenge. See you next time and thank you so much for having a great challenge blog! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this fun challenge and for the beautiful DT cards on display.
    Greetings Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images!! Love all the DT Creations!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read the highlighted rule today when I was going to enter my 5th creation - I deleted my 4th creation and now have 3 - I have it recorded - thanks for the update - have a blessed week and thanks for the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT cards are so amazing, thank you for this challenge.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a variety of inspiration from the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete