Saturday, December 6, 2014

November Spotlight


Hello Everyone, Doris here
with the monthly Spotlight
which features the DT's favorite submissions
from the November Anything Goes challenge.

Thank you to all to everyone who entered
such outstanding projects, it gets harder
every month to pick just a few!

We received 343
outstanding entries for the challenge,
and visiting all your blogs was such a delight!
The Spotlights in numerical order:

 The first spotlight falls on Virginia from Mi Pequeño Tesoro #75




 
The second spotlight falls on Jaime #302

 
The third spotlight falls on Susan #330

 


Take some time to visit the blogs of everyone in the spotlight!
You will be inspired and get some excellent ideas!
Don't forget to leave some love!

Please make sure that you link only your blog post,
not your blog, not your photo,
as well as linking back to the challenge!
We can only spotlight you if you link back to us in your post
If you are one of our favourites, grab your badge here:


Don't forget about our current challenge

Do come and join in the challenges, you might win something
or the Spotlight might be on you next time!

PS. Like our Facebook Page & follow us on Pinterest!
Link your spotlight creations!
We would love to share your creativity!

Thanks for your support, it is always fun to get feedback!
Please Note:
Saturday Spotlight is a Just for Fun way of giving recognition to our loyal entrants/followers

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!!! Because I don't speak English well I don't know what I should do. I give you my email adreess: jpnvms@yahoo.es . Could you help me please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would like to contac with you but I don't find an email adress. I give you my email adress: jpnvms@yahoo.es. Please, could you contact with me? Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH! for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 .. I am so excited! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete