Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Embossing for fun!

Good day to you all, Rene here!
Yes, I have been a bit MIA, but it is great to be back in the swing of things!
This is our last challenge for 2014 and will run until 28 December. The team is taking a tiny break, really just about 10 days, but we will pop in to see what you have created.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors for this challenge!
On to the challenge: Embossing!

There are so many kinds of embossing, blind embossing, foil embossing, heat embossing using embossing powders, embossing using embossing plates, and so I can go on.

We want to see some embossing on your creation, that is the only rule. Please tell us in your post what kind of embossing you have used if it is not that obvious.
Now onto the wonderful inspiration of the team using images from our generous sponsors:




Rene : Candy Jar

 



Maureen - Scarlette Party




Heather Ellis etsy store  
digistampcharacters 
Prize - winners choice of 3 digis

Rene - Mr. Snowman 002
 

Julia - Mr. Snowman 001


Doris - Mr. Snowman 2



Sharon

And now for some lovely inspiration
from our Guest Designers!

Michelle L from Laughing Ducks
My name is Michelle and I am mum to 1 son, Brandon and also to a 23 year old cat called Suki.
I have been crafting since 2007 but was cross stitching way before then. I love making cards, it's
my little world to escape too and I would be lost without it. I have a very understanding partner who
patiently puts up with the mess.
I feel very chuffed to be doing a GDT for Crafting by Designs, so thank you for having me.

 
My name is Anna, I'm 39 this year and I am from Poland. I am a primary school teacher and - as a former ballroom dancer - I run a little dance and fitness studio in my town. I started my cardmaking over 2 years ago, when I fainted from overworking and a doctor said to me, that I should find something relaxing... I didn't think this is gonna be so addictive! I love all these ribbons, papers, stamps and inks. I am trying to improve my skills visiting other crafter's blogs and watching YouTube videos (and I can't even imagine what it would look like without internet). I love the way crafting connects people all over the world! Thank you for inviting me to be your GDT, I am so honoured!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as GDT this month - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for another challenge -Kudos to DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!! I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete