Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Colour Challenge Silver and White


Good morning to all you lovely crafters its Carole here to launch our new challenge which is use Silver and White colours. I'm sure you've all been making cards like this for Christmas as its such a popular colour combo for Christmas cards and Decorations. Silver and White always looks so classy.
 I know everyone will be busy in the run up to the holidays but we all need a bit of relaxation so just take some me time and make a card and enter it into our challenge.

Our Design Team have all been busy and we have some stunning cards this week to inspire you. We also have two Guest Designer this week Maggie and Claudia I'm sure you'll all agree that they have created amazing cards. 

The sponsor this week is Oak Pond Creations who are giving a very
generous prize of three digi stamps to the winner.


Prize - winners choice of 3 single digis from Etsy store
Carole Three Trees
 


Tammy - Ice Skates



Maureen - Christmas Holly

Sharon
 


Our Guest Designers
Maggie from Maggie's Cat House

Hi, everyone. My name is Margaret “Maggie” Schoener.  I am originally from a small town of suburban Philadelphia, but I’ve been in Houston, Texas for over 40 years now. I’m a single mom with 2 grown daughters and 4 awesome grandchildren, the oldest one who is now married and will graduate college in April 2015. I’m also“mom” to 4 furbabies who live in my house, Paisley, Maggie Mae, Corey, and Casper who are the inspiration for my Stamp Haven and blog - Maggie’s Cat House. I also have a few (like 9) outside kitties that I love just as much and take care of.    I am originally from a small town of suburban Philadelphia, but I’ve been in Houston, Texas for over 40 years now.  My mom taught me the love of crafting with thread and needles as I was growing up. I started paper crafting way back about 1999 with scrapbooking but then one of my daughters introduced me to rubber stamping. I love all things creative, but there’s only time for so much especially with a full time job and making cards took over my life. I love a challenge and have seen my style evolve over the years and have enjoyed learning so many different techniques. My passion right now is Copic markers. I love playing with them and have taken all the classes Copics offered, sometimes twice.

Claudia from Clau'scrapy
Hello dear friends, I am Claudia Duarte, from Clau’Scrappy. For me, it’s a big honor that  this wonderful challenge blog have invited me as a guest designer. I love to create beautiful cards with flowers elements. I love to paint with copics, and I enjoy very much my time crafting. I love, really love coloring images and use them as the main theme of a card. Thank you again for this opportunity,and I hope you like my creation.
Aren't these just fabulous so now its your turn to have some Silver and White fun. Follow the rules, Current projects only and no back linking. Add your project and link up your blog post to Mr Linky below.
Thanks for entering and remember the challenge closes on the 16th December.
      

2 comments:

  1. Another fun challenge, thank you. And DT again some stunning creations. Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete