Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It's Halloween!!!

Welcome to the last week of October! It's Maureen here and I hope you are all looking forward to Friday night - I know I am and the kids are too! But before that, we have a Halloween challenge for you. Our sponsor for this week is Alicia Bel and she is offering 3 images from her store for our winner. We would love to see your crafty Halloween creations whether it be a card or something more dimensional. Just have a look below to see what our Design Team have been doing this week!



 Julia - Malefica

   Carole - Lily Monster


Maureen - Berta Barton







And we have some talented Guest Designers joining us this week too! Why not pop by their blogs for more information and inspiration.

Jo from Siggi Shop
Hi, I'm Jo. I'm very happy to be here today as a guest designer for Crafting By Designs.
I live in the West Midlands (UK) with my husband and son. We also have 2 grown up daughters who have both moved out into their own homes. My youngest daughter got married earlier this year, and gave birth to our grandson, RJ, a baby brother for Mikey, who make me so happy & proud!
I've been crafting for close to 10 years now. Mainly card making, but have dabbled in jewellery making too. You can find my personal blog at http://siggi-shop.blogspot.co.uk


Gale Knight from Gale's Stamping Corner
I have always been a crafty person, but have been making cards for several years. So, now that I am retired, I have more time to enjoy my craft. I love using digital stamps and bringing them alive with my Copic markers.




Thanks to the Design Team at Crafting by Design for inviting me to join them this week for the Halloween Challenge! My name is Kim L. and I love playing with paper! Card making is my main love but I've been known to create a few mini albums or in the case of this week, some treat boxes! My new Grandson Calvin (Callie to me) inspired me to make these, even tho he's only 7 months old, I will be giving them to the 4 little girls he goes to daycare with. I hope you all have a nice Halloween and a blessed upcoming Holiday season.

Well, I'm sure you will agree there is lots of inspiration to be found here. I hope you will join us for this Halloween challenge and I cannot wait to see what you come up with this week!
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the DT´s creations, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT creations. Thanks for the inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...those are the cutest digital stamps. The design team did a wonderful job crafting with them. Thanks for the "costume" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun entering your challenges and seeing all the lovely projects! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete