Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reminder - Get Ready for Christmas!

Hi everyone, Doris here today with special
reminder post about our current challenge
Get Ready for Christmas
 
We're excited to welcome our Guest Designer
and wait until you see this amazing project with a secret message!
 


 To find out what and where the secret message is,
pop over to Debi's blog, That Might Look Good on a Card, for the answer.
 
About Debi -
I am retired, the mother of 2, grandmother of 5, and great-grandmother to an adorable 7 mo. old great-grandddaughter who occasionally makes an appearance on my blog. I have always enjoyed crafting, sewing, and crocheting but just started stamping and cardmaking about 7 years ago. I really enjoy experimenting with different card folds and paper folds; the cuttlebug is my favorite tool because I love collecting and using embossing folders; and I especially enjoy teaching cardmaking to a local Red Hat Society group, as well as, Make & Takes at stamping and scrapbooking shows in PA, MD, and NJ.
This is a great time to get a little head start on your
holiday card stash and join our challenge.  You can
enter your Christmas projects HERE until September 30.

3 comments: