Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Childhood Memories

Hi eveyrone, Doris here with this week's
brand new challenge
Childhood Memories
We'd like to see your projects
that reflects a favorite childhood memory - a favorite
pet, place, game, color, grade, etc....you get the idea.
This week we're thrilled to have two of our favorite sponsors:


Prize - $12 gift voucher to the store
Here's some inspiration from the
design team using ADFD images:

Mo using Pretty Pony

Sharon using Crayon Box

Sanja using Rapunzel Playing
Doris using Finger Paint

Our next sponsor is LunaGirl and we're so
excited to have a few of the Lunagirl design team members join us
using the Retro Childhood Illustrations collage sheet
Prize - gift voucher to store


Carole

 Julia

Michele from Art from the Well
My name is Michele. I've been stamping, collaging and playing with ink and glue since my now 20-something son was in elementary school. But it wasn't until around 2008 or so that I really started getting involved in the mixed media art blog world. I started my own art blog, http://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/, in 2010 and I couldn't be happier to have this wonderful outlet in my life. I very much enjoy working with vintage images and am honored to be on the Lunagirl Moonbeams and Cheerful Stamp Pad design teams."

Vicki from The Cheerful Stamp Pad
I am Vicki Romaine from Hendersonville, TN. I have worked with crafts all my life, but started making cards about 10 years ago. After a year I started a group at my church called Cheermakers. We make cards for the homebound, those in nursing homes and the sick. At Christmas we distributed over 400k cards to those who might now have received any.
I began creating cards for my blog. The Cheerful Stamp Pad, about five years ago. It didn't take long for me to start entering challenges. I have met so many wonderful people through my card crafting.

How's that for inspiration! This challenge will be open
until September 23 and you can link your projects below.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute design team samples this week. Love the "childhood memories" theme. Wonderful sponsors, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the entries are looking wonderful! So much variety! And many of them do bring back sweet childhood memories for me! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete