Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Vintage / Shabby Chic Challenge!

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring challenge.
Our theme for this weeks challenge is
Vintage / Shabby Chic
Our Design Team has created some amazing projects, take a look:
Now we have some amazing Guest Designer
joining us this week.  Please stop by
their blogs and check out their beautiful work!
Angeline Choo from Scrappy Scrappy

Hi. I’m Angeline from ScrappyScrappy. When I first started scrapbooking, I made only mini albums but gradually went into card making. Now I’m into Project Life, mixed media, art canvas, 3D projects and more! I love anything scrappy and love sharing my ideas. I also enjoy sharing my tips and techniques on my blog and I have recently started making video tutorials on my Youtube channel. Feel free to come visit or you can drop by my FB page and say hi :)

Gunn-eirill from Gunn-Eirill's Creative Side

Hi every one. My name is Gunn-Eirill and I live in Larvik, south in Norway with husband and my 2 beautiful girls. I am a home working mum and I love it. I started to play with papers in 2007, but I have always been crafting since I was a little girl. When I am going to make a new project, I take a deep dive into my papers and flowers and just look at it. Usually the project comes to me, and pops up in my head. The table lampe that I have made for this GDT is my own template, made on my silhouette machine, but the doillies in the middle is from Silhouette store. 

Please visit the Design Team and leave some love
for this talented group of ladies.
This is a just for fun challenge.
Do not forget to upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below.
This challenge will be open until August 12, 2014.
Remember to have fun!
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
Hugs,
Julia


3 comments:

  1. FAbulous work by the DT. Thanks for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the DT ideas are fantastic. The entries are wonderful! I'm so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete