Sunday, July 13, 2014

Reminder - Anything Goes!

Hi everyone, Doris here with
another lovely Guest Designer to
remind you that July's Anything Goes Challenge
is open until July 25 and we're waiting to
see your projects!

Today's inspiration is from

Linda at Linda's Crafty Piece of Heaven
Hi my name is Linda Simpson, I live in Warrington, Cheshire in the UK. I am married to my soul mate and very understanding husband Rick. I have 2 sons and 2 beautiful granddaughter.
I have been crafting all my life, I started knitting when I was very young by my Dad, I have dabbled in Cross Stitch, Embroidery and crocheting. I have been paper crafting now for over 16 years. I am lucky that I work in the industry for a UK company Imagination Crafts and run my own Challenge blog. I have been blogging for over 3 years now and made lots of lovely friends from all over the world. I was delighted when I was asked to be guest DT for this new challenge.

Hop on over to Crafting by Designs HERE and enter your Anything Goes projects
by July 25 for your chance to win one of the three prizes from this month's sponsors. Remember, it doesn't have to be a card, think outside the box because it's Anything Goes!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete