Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Month-Long Anything Goes In July!

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring almost month long challenge.
Our theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
We are so excited to welcome our generous sponsors
for this challenge


One lucky winner, chosen at random will win
a $12.00 gift certificate!
The Prize is 3 digi images, 4 if winner uses a TSB image.

The Prize is 2 digi images!
Some inspiration from our Design Team
Using images from A Day For Daisies


Using images from The Stamping Boutique
Using images from Flat Friends Boutique
ReneStar Catcher coming soon



And look at this fabulous card-in-a-box from
Lisa!


This month we are super excited to welcome 3 fabulous
Guest Designers.
 They've each made a special project to share with you - please be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some crafty love!

Andrea from Savvy Handmade Cards




Hello, I'm Andrea Whisman or you may recognize me as Andrea W when I enter card challenges. I’m super excited to be a guest designer for Crafting by Designs. By day I’m a REALTOR living in Bixby, Oklahoma. I've been married to my wonderful hubby for almost seventeen years. For as long as I can remember I've always loved creating. My card making hobby started over three years ago. I had invested in supplies for scrapbooking but rarely used them. One day I needed a card and decided to make one myself and an addiction was born. At the time I had no idea about the online inspiration and challenges available. Once I found the online community the desire to make cards and share them on a blog took over. It's fun to share my creations with others.

Mi Ran from The Orchid Garden
Hello. My name is Mi Ran. I live in London, Ontario, Canada with my husband.
My main love is digital stamps and I love to bring these images to life with my cards.
I have been paper crafting since March, 2014. I am totally hooked and enjoying every moment I spend creating.  I'm very excited to be joining Crafting by Designs as guest designer.

Amy from Lil Cutie Creations
 Hi my name is Amy and I live in beautiful Victoria, B.C. Canada, with my family and dog, Bubbaganoush (Yep, he's as cute as his name suggests! Lol ).
I have been crafting for several years, but it wasn't until May, 2013 that I discovered the wonderful world of craft challenges and blogging- I've learned so much and made so many amazing friends along the way! I love all things crafty:Stamping, Paper crafts, Die cuts, embellishments...Oh the list goes on and on. I look forward to getting Crafty with you!


Please visit the Design Team and leave some love
for this talented group of ladies.
Do not forget to upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below.
This challenge will be open until July 25, 2014.
Remember to have fun!

I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Hugs,





Julia



13 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge and to the DT for their lovely creations - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creations
    thank you for challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations. My gosh.. I LOVE that amazing box card!! That is fantastic!! Lisa really blew that one out of the water!! Amazing!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Samples, DT!!! Thanks for the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design team samples. I love this monthly challenge and will enter it many times. Great sponsors this time around..."thank you"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous DT creations - I LUV Julia's one :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely DT Creations, Thanks for sharing, Enjoy the Summer Break, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous creations! we at STAMPING BOUTIQUE are delighted to be a sponsor. enjoy your summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing the stunning DT inspirations and for another super challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The DT's inspirations are lovely! And the stamp and the colours Julia used are simply great! I'd like to learn using colurs this way!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete